I’m doing a message on hell tomorrow, and it’s just very difficult to come to any sort of conclusion on this topic. I’ll post my message next week, but in the meantime, here are some of the conclusions that I think I’m coming to.
- Hell is the opposite of the Kingdom of God
- The Kingdom of God is a present reality and a future one.
- Hell is a present reality and a future one.
- Hell is not about punishment but about judgment
- Judgment is about setting things right
- Hell is being judged, therefore being set right.
Got any you want to add?