Acer’s Customer Service Sucks | Nathan Colquhoun

Acer’s Customer Service Sucks

July 5, 20106

Just finished writing this post over on Linking Life.  I’m having an extremely frustrating experience with Acer right now where I am 6 months in, shipped my computer to them four times and I am still without a replacement or a refund.  Read the full post here and why Acer is being horrible and let me know if you have any ideas on how to get their attention?

6 comments

• JT

July 5, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Here’s an idea. Get a mac.

• Nathan Colquhoun

July 5, 2010 at 3:05 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    cause that will fix everything right? hahahaha
    crazy mac lovers.

• Mike

July 5, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Mac’s suck…. but in my experience, so do Acers.

• Jake

August 26, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Oh, how the “tech support will always be there for you when you need it”…bunch of BS!!
    Bought an Acer, had a problem 2 weeks into owning it. WiFi did not work, called customer support and they insinuated I broke it and had to pay for tech support. Really pissed me off that the “customer support” right out of the gate accused me of breaking it and said my one year warranty did not cover such damage.
    Such attitude from the jerk…I hung up and took it to a local repair and got it fixed.

• Danny Pollak

April 22, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I AGREE THAT ACER HAVE THE WORST SERVICE AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS!
    I WILL NEVER BUY ACER AGAIN I CHANGE EVERY 2 YEARS LAP TOPS AND I TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS AND COLLEUGES NEVER TO TOUCH ACER OR LENOVO -WHICH IS ACER, BUY ASUS OR A MACK AND BE PROBLEM FREE!!!

• steve a

May 7, 2014 at 5:19 pm

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE – – -NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE SUCH GARBAGE “ACER”. DO THEY REALLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO 10 DAYS WITHOUT A COMPUTER !!!IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH INDIA EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE, I’LL JUMP OFF AA BRIDGE FIRST….LESS PAIN!
    FOLKS, STAY AWAY FROM ACER – BEST ADVICE YOU’RE GOING TO RECEIVE.